Hello from BAMA!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bama
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bama

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Tuscaloosa, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well first off Im Charles from Texas, I go to school at the University of Alabama.. Here are some pics of my current tank..

p8042163.jpg

p8042164.jpg

p8042165.jpg

p8062184.jpg

p8042179.jpg


there are more, I will post later on.. :wink:
 
Roll Tide Roll! Nice set up, where in Texas are you from, I am a Texas transplant to Bama also. Welcome.
 
Welcome to R2R,
Check out the Central Alabama Reef Club page. We share lots of information and corals between the folks in the Birmingham area. I knoe T-Town is a liitle bit of a drive from B-Ham but we are having a get together on Sunday the 13th @ 2:00 and you are more than welcome to attend. We usually discuss what is happening with each others tanks, swap frags and eat some really good food. If you want to come, let me know and I will shoot you directions.

Again Welcome.
 
Bama, welcome! I have a co-worker going to Bama this weekend for a wedding.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new