Hello from Bc Canada

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2bafish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2bafish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada Langley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fish friends. I'm excited to join another salt forum. Always interesting to see ideas and experiences from other salties. I'm currently running a 200 gallon 8 feet long saltwater reef I build completely myself. I love it. Talk to you all soon on the forums.
 
Welcome from Canada. I make it up to Vancouver periodically. I would love to see pics of your tank!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new