Hello from Billings Montana!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zladson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zladson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
Billings, MT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. My girlfriend and I are new to the reefing community. We are currently in the process of getting a display tank up and running. Today we set up two 10 gallon quarantine tanks and began the cycling process. We are cycling with live rock as we do not want to injure any fish purposely. We have plans this coming weekend to get a 40 gallon display tank cycling, this will be our main display. I have purchased a 120 gallon for way cheap ($50 from a friend) but we will be storing this in a garage until we need to upgrade or decide we want to start another one. I figured this would be a good family activity for us and my son (7) to help maintain and enjoy although I feel most of the work will be done by me. I look forward to having my own piece of ocean in my living room.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new