Hello From Canada!

CherryBlossom

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
2
Location
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone, My name's Teri!

I'm new to the hobby,

I am currently only 7 weeks into the hobby with my new 29 Gallon BioCube tank, I have 27lbs of live rock in the tank currently, live sand, Sand snails, Three Turbo Snails, Blue legged hermits anddddd because of my friends two tank raised clown fish!

On the side of this new amazing hobby & passion, I deal with my own business in snakes and reptiles! I love the out doors and being active, Also enjoy meeting new people and talking to the ones who love each hobby just as much as i do!

Even though I am only 4 weeks in, I'm loving every minute of it!

Hope to enjoy the forum and learn some great stuff!

Cheers,
Teri
​
 
welcome_zps7dd338d3.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! The biocube is a great starter tank!!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to reef2Reef! Stay long, post often and let's see some pictures of your tanks!
 
Hi Teri! Welcome to R2R!!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new