Hello from Central Cali

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer559
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer559

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2012
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Fresno Ca.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello my name is Harrison I've been in the hobby for a long time I have always stayed to myself but recently a new local club started in my town that has kind of pulled me into the fold. Now I can't get enough of the reefer social scene:tongue:. Anyway looking forward to learning and maybe even helping others from time to time. I will post a tank thread soon I have a 180g void of corals at the moment but will get it full at some point this tank is fairly new had a short break.
 
Welcome to R2R! I'm from SJ, so not too far from you. A lot of us bay area reefers are on here as well. :)
 
Hi Harrison!! Welcome to R2R, and the reefing social scene! :tongue: Kick off your shoes and stay a while!
 
Welcome to R2R! If your club needs a forum let me know and I will set it up! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new