Hello from central Florida.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ss21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ss21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando,FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to drop in and say hello. Since I'll be roaming around the forums.

Currently I'm living in a apartment so the tank I have now are nano. But I am in search of a house so I can get the 300 I always wanted. That's if the woman gives me the okay. Ha.

Here's the current setups.
a6890aa6-933b-e6ca.jpg

a6890aa6-936a-93fe.jpg
 
Hey welcome to R2R! Always good to see a fellow central floridian! Nice tanks also by the way!
 
Anybody know when the next coral farmers market is for Florida? I got some crazy deals last year. Great experience.
 
Welcome from another Floridian ..... and good luck convincing the boss on the 300!! Keep working on it, I managed to convince my hubby that it was really needed!! :smile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new