Hello from Charleston,WV...

Swordfish215

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Location
Charleston,WV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
been in the reef hobby 15 years, and pretty much seen it all,(thats not possible by the way)..started a group on facebook(East Coast Reef Tank Enthusiasts), because there are so few actual "reefers" in my state, and so people in our vicinity would have a good place to swap info/frags....glad to join this group, hope to participate often..:bigsmile::tongue:
 
Welcome, I know how you feel about being somewhere with a small reef community.


Brent \><{{{{*>
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I started the facebook group a week ago and weve got 4 members...lol....Being in the reef hobby around here is tough, its amazing the livestock I pretty much have to "pitch" because theres no one to give/sell it too.:roll:
 
I started the facebook group a week ago and weve got 4 members...lol....Being in the reef hobby around here is tough, its amazing the livestock I pretty much have to "pitch" because theres no one to give/sell it too.:roll:

Been there.... Feels like such a waste.


Brent \><{{{{*>
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
From Morgantown, WV..I started a FB group 4 yrs ago (WV Reef and Saltwater Aquarium Addicts) and I think we are just about 3 people shy of 100 members..welcome..
 
Alright!! Welcome to R2R!!


Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome from another new member, charleston is my hometown, though I now live in central Ohio. There's a decent reef community up this way.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to R2R! You have definitely come to a great forum. You'll never feel alone here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new