Hello from Chicago...

Genesis Corals

Genesis 1:21
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
766
Reaction score
15
Location
Chicago, Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello and thank Rev and the many others for providing a great site here. I have been on this site for awhile under a different username, but decided to switch names as I hope to start selling some more corals to fund a future upgrade and I like the new name because it reflects the reason I find reef tanks so amazing. A sneek peek to some of my corals:

DSC_3604.jpg
DSC_3613.jpg
DSC_3620.jpg
DSC_3622.jpg
DSC_3585.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new