Hello from Colorado

MyReefToYours

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Location
Pueblo, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been reefing for sometime (back when PC lighting was the rage and everybody ran bio balls). Boy have things changed over the years. Current system is about 200 gallons and it will never be big enough lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to R2R! We love tank pics.
 
Welcom to R2R! I am also from Colorado, just on the other side of the mountain. Nice to meet you
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hey Cyber-Burn, glad to see other CO people on here.

I took a couple of quick snapshot of the tanks. Corner snot:
ttl1.JPG

Little zoa garden with a few other things as well:
ttl2.JPG

Section of frag tank:
ttl3.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome I am in NE Colorado, have some friends in the Rocky Ford area that I just got into the hobby, might have to get them hooked up with you to get some frags. Nice looking setup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new