Hello everyone ! Ive been here before but now im back! Long story i worked at a big box retailer. Had a 55 g with a custom stand sump and canopy . Hooked up got a girl pregnant was invited to move into their house.brough the tank with me. Ended up getting a great job but sadly the tank went un maintained and bellied up. I gave a lot of coral and things away.
So fast foward 10 yrs! Divorced! Still working the great job and a back part time at the bog box retailer.
I Instantly had itch!! Walking around looking at the new frag tanks and system were actually looking good. I used my employee discount grabbed a bunch of stuff amd set up a 15 Cube.
Aqueon canister fikter
Hang on back filter
Hygger ato
Hygger mini wave maker
Nicre 50 gen 1 with the controller.
Shes a beauty!
now im on a new build I've always dreamed of my own coral frag tanks. And im doing it. Stay tuned for my build thread coming soon!!
Its a 65? Breeder and a 40 breader for display another 65? For a sump. Custom glass baffles. And all. Built the stand and drilled the tanks already ! Gotta. Start plumbing and im Gonna silicone in the baffles and make my mixing station out of another 40 breeder figured I could silicone in a full sized sheet and split into 2 for 20 gallon r/o and 20 gallon salt mixed. For small weekly waterchanges and an ato with the RO
well thanks and stay tuned !!

So fast foward 10 yrs! Divorced! Still working the great job and a back part time at the bog box retailer.
I Instantly had itch!! Walking around looking at the new frag tanks and system were actually looking good. I used my employee discount grabbed a bunch of stuff amd set up a 15 Cube.
Aqueon canister fikter
Hang on back filter
Hygger ato
Hygger mini wave maker
Nicre 50 gen 1 with the controller.
Shes a beauty!
now im on a new build I've always dreamed of my own coral frag tanks. And im doing it. Stay tuned for my build thread coming soon!!
Its a 65? Breeder and a 40 breader for display another 65? For a sump. Custom glass baffles. And all. Built the stand and drilled the tanks already ! Gotta. Start plumbing and im Gonna silicone in the baffles and make my mixing station out of another 40 breeder figured I could silicone in a full sized sheet and split into 2 for 20 gallon r/o and 20 gallon salt mixed. For small weekly waterchanges and an ato with the RO
well thanks and stay tuned !!




