hello from ct

SLICK RICKS REEF

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
waterbury,ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this will be my first time joining a group like this well I have a 150 gal reef I have a 30 gal sump with a nac7 bubble magnus skimmer 3 korala power heads and a lot of lps a lot of zoas witch are my fav haha I look forward to learning new stuff trading live stock coral and some dry goods I have well thanks for the great site u guys have here and I look forward to visiting often
 
Welcome fellow CT reefer. I think you'll like it here.
 
Welcome! This is great site, very friendly people with Plenty of knowledge. My first and last Reef form site as well ( and glad I made this choice too).
 
Just outside Stamford, CT and reefing right along in CT/NY area. Good to see a fellow reefer in general area.

Welcome..........
 
Welcome to R2R! Glad to have ya! Got pics? ;)
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hello fellow CT reefer. If you are ever around my side of CT, shoot me a pm and feel free to stop by and check out my setup. I look forward to meeting you eventually. Happy reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new