hello from dantimdad

  • Thread starter Thread starter dantimdad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dantimdad

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
10,131
Reaction score
42,293
Location
Hartselle Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings!

I'm Steven. I live in Huntsville Alabama.

Been here for about 11 years. From St. Louis originally.

I have been reefing for about 23 years now.

I build custom tanks and aquarium furniture when I can and love to tinker with just about anything.

Just ask if you want to know more!

dantimdad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new