Hello from Denver, Colorado!

Boulder County? Yikes - didn't think you could even turn the water on there without getting in trouble!

I'm building a house near you right now, but in Weld County :D
Haha nah, we're no longer in the County, just moved out in the spring! With the amount of water I use, I'm surprised they haven't said anything... Lol

I don't think I've ever been that way, good luck and congrats on the new home!!
 
4.gif
 
Welcome my friend!
 
Hey everyone! I have finally migrated over here from other forums and see many familiar usernames! I am in the process of setting up a rimless 60g, which will be the smallest tank I have ever had! The house that the tank will reside in is currently being built, so I am just slowly gathering lights, skimmer, etc. while they take their sweet time, LOL.

Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to seeing what this site has to offer!

Colin

What up from Rifle, CO!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Welcome! Glad to hear the move isn't affecting your addictions! Lol be sure to check out the build thread when you do finally set it up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new