Hello From East Central Indiana

  • Thread starter Thread starter star27624
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

star27624

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple of tanks, trying out the nano and pico tanks. I love them. I used to work for a place in FL that had the monster tanks, so have been in and out of the hobby for many years.
 
Well welcome to R2R!!! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new