Hello from Europe

Welcome to Reef2Reef

fishwelcome.png
 
Welcome from across the globe and to the R2R community
 
Hello , today I want to thank you all for the information i was able to get and learn from all of you .
And today I took the time to say hi and share my Reef and equipment .
thank you all from the heart because many times I searched and learned here , “ how to lower PO4 “ how to fight aptasia “ how to use limewater etc.. etc .. etc..
thank you because of you all I get a reef I love to take good care and enjoy to look at .
video taken today
sorry lights are a bit dim it’s the ending of the day .



red sea reefer 350
kessil AP 700
neptune controlled
2 vortech mp 60
reef octopus 170 int
gfo reactor
kalwasse reactor connected to apex PH probe
tunze ATO
deltec chiller

Hello and welcome, super nice tank
 
Thank you , I am from Luxemburg a small but great country, border with Germany France and Belgium
Yes. I know exactly where Luxemburg is located. Nice to have you on the team.

This is the best forum on the planet. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new