Hello from fort campbell, ky

  • Thread starter Thread starter raymond
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

raymond

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
185
Reaction score
1
Location
fort campbell
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi to all im stationed at fort campbell, ky right now. met a nice fellow at the frag swap the otherday in nashville and he gave me this cool mouse pad and here i am. I curantly have a 57 oceanic reef ready tank set up with 120 LB of live rock 6 bulb t5 lights. its got around 70 diff corals in it, ill have to see if i can get some pictures up and running. I love any colorful coral i can get my hands on, my wife likes lps that move with the currant. I have been in military for 8 years. Now I am in the process of getting out (gonna take about 6 months) and move back to columbia south carolina.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to R2R and thank you for your service!! Make yourself at home!
 
welcome to reef 2 reef, can't wait to see some pictures of your tank, thanks for serving your country
 
Welcome! I spent 7 years in the Army, but I'm pretty sure we're outnumbered here by the Marines....there seems to be a ton of them. What's your MOS? I had three during my time in...anything I could do to get promoted. I was a 13B, 54B/74D, and 31B (Artillery, Chemical, & MP).
 
Thank you for your dedication to serving our country and welcome to R2R
 
Welcome sounds like you have a nice little collection going with that many corals, might need a upgrade soon once they grow in.
 
my mos is 92 f . Im already looking for an bigger tank lol, most of my corals were frags when i got them, but now i notice my self moving them alot to keep them from attacking each other
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new