Hello from Georgia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.Guy83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mr.Guy83

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Messages
257
Reaction score
143
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been poking around this site for some time now, and tonight I finally decided to join. Ive been a reefer for about 5 years. I fell in love with Zoas, then divorced them. Now Im back to try my hand at love again lol.
I have a 40 breeder with the 6 bulb t5. My goals is to have a zoa dominated reef. I only have ten zoa/paly types at the moment so I have TONS of room for more so I look forward to gaining more knowledge and growing my collection with you guys and gals.

thanks for having me!!
ZOAdiac
 
Welcome to R2R! I am from GA myself!
 
I also am form Georgia! The southern side of it. I have to drive about a hour and half to get to my fist store, but its all worth the drive. Atl has some great stores. Everytime i drive up that way I always end up bringing back something for my tanks....
 
Welcome my fellow Georgian!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new