Hello from Gold Hill

  • Thread starter Thread starter epicenter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

epicenter

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
Gold Hill, Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all, I am a novice in reef keeping & even newer at posting in forums.
Almost 2 years ago I started with a 175 bow front. Jumped in both feet & backwards, so needless to say I missed a lot of work to stay home & do a lot of work. LOL Some where along the line I became addicted to this reef keeping thing spending most of my free time enjoying what God has provided. I tried to take pictures with my cheapo camera but they never come out well. I appreciate any & all advice, that anyone has to offer. Thanks Chris
Oh, I tried to post a few pics but it would not let me. Help please........
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Thanks all, Saltysteel I did upload to photobucket in jpeg format but site said file was to large at 195Kb. I reduced pic to about 4" but still would not take.
reefboy, is this Keith or Jody??? I have a few of your things in my tank & they are all doing very well.
 
HI Jody, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person yet, but do look forward to it. I learned right away that you are the reef expert in our area. Some day I will get the pleasure of an in person chat, in fact I am looking through your site now & see a couple things of interest. Untill then peace out....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new