Hello from Houma, Louisiana!!!!!

RoughLSU Fan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Houma, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HELLO ALL!!!! My name is Dustin and I have been in this hobby for about 6 months now. I just found out about this site last night at my LFS, and I have to say, WOW....This is a great site and I can't wait to really get into looking at all of the forums. I have just scratched the surface and already I am learning a little bit from other experiances. I am married and have 2 daughters (5 and 8 months). The 5 year old is really into the reef aquarium hooby with me and asks me a lot of questions....most of which I can not answer because I am still learning a lot. I have a 90 gallon tank w/ a 30 gallon refugium sump. I am not running any skimmers. 100% natural, and so far it is working out for me. My perameters are always in check and my coral are growing like crazy. I will post some pics of my tank as soon as I get a chance to. Well I can't wait to get to know some of you guys and I am looking forward to all of the knowlege I will be getting from this site.

Thanks and nice to meet you guys,
Dustin
 
Welcome to R2R Dustin! Don't be afraid to ask questions. It's a very friendly place with lots of people willing to help out.
 
Honestly, I kinda want them to lose as well. Les Miles has got to go....lol....I love LSU but can't stand Les Miles. I want them to win for the sake of the players.

No way in hell I want him to leave. You have to think about recruits. Plus he is the most winningest coach in LSU history. I love that he has the balls to go for it when most coach's wouldn't. Welcome Dustin, but most importantly GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
welcome to reef 2 reef , please feel free to post lots of pictures, and don't forget to start a build thread of your current tank, to track your progress, and give us something to drool over
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new