Hello from hyjetking

  • Thread starter Thread starter hyjetking
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hyjetking

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

This my first time joining this forum. I hope to learn a lot all of you as my experience of marine reefing is about two and half years.
I am from Malaysia and now maintaining a 51"x24'x24" mix aquarium, 80% SPS and 20% of LPS.
I am still learning how to use this forum for my new improvement of me reefing knowledge.

Thank you for your full support,
hyjetking.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new