Hello from IL

DaveDunbar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
48
Reaction score
3
Location
IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All
Just joined and wanted to say HI!!! I have a 220 SPS setup with a Homemade
Faux "inwall" stand. I've been checking out the forums and like what I see!!
I'm a member of a "few" forums and this one seems the most diverse!!
I'll post some pics of my system soon
Dave
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to r2r ! You should check out the members tank sections, and start a tank thread for all those pics :) we love pics.... ;)
 
Thanks all for the nice welcome!!!! I'm just outside of Peoria in Pekin.
I'm going to start a new thread with some of my tank pic's!! Just remember it was just started 6/09 Everything was started as frags 1/2"-3/4" and I'm just starting to get some good growth!!!
Dave
 
You guys have an awesome radio station out there, 105.7 the X. I wish they would bump their signal into the Chicago area, all our radio stations suck!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new