Hello from Jacksonville, Fl!

BigBohlin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
19
Location
Jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, my name is Kevin and I’m from Jacksonville, Fl. I just recently started a new tank, a Fluval Evo 13.5 gallon. It currently has two clownfish that I completed a fish-in cycle with. I’m very excited to be here where I can be apart of a community of people who share a similar interest with me!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Likewise! What LFS do you go to? My go to is BioReef off Beach Blvd near UNF who are awesome if you haven’t been there.
I mainly go to Floating Sea Aquatics because I live on Southside Blvd, so it’s much closer to me. If you haven’t been there I would definitely recommend it, that place is awesome! I have been to Bioreef a couple times, they are very good as well!
 
I mainly go to Floating Sea Aquatics because I live on Southside Blvd, so it’s much closer to me. If you haven’t been there I would definitely recommend it, that place is awesome! I have been to Bioreef a couple times, they are very good as well!
Ok so that place is close to where I work. I guess I know what I’m doing tomorrow during my lunch break 😀
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new