Hello from Kansas City

Hello & Welcome
IMG_8593.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hello and Welcome back to the hobby and to R2R! A 225 will be an awesome sized tank. I got very ansi when I decided to get back into the hobby but took my time and did a lot of research as so much changed. No more bulbs for me as I love the LED's!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new