Hello from Kansas City

  • Thread starter Thread starter KCreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KCreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas City
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to this website but I am learning lots already. For a quick intro I have been reefing for 5 years and currently have a 180 DT with total volume around 240. Have a mixed reef but mostly sps.
 
Ya pictures please!Welcome!

Hey Kathleen!Welcome!Go start a thread like this one!

This is a Missouri gathering thread it seems...LOL
 
Thanks for all the welcomes. That is also my name on Salt-city. I will try to get some pics up of my tank soon. Went thru a bad cyano bloom due to poor maintenance but once I get that cleared I will take some pics.
 
Awesome!

So,you collect rare SPS or mostly the more common ones?I am only a few hours away from KC,I need to make a trip up to some of the stores if there are any good ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new