Hello from Ky!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clavius
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Clavius

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, Ky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R! My name is Matt and I've been in the hobby a little over a year now. I mainly hang out over at Nano-Reef. But there are other great reefing forums out there like this one and you can never read too much in this hobby. I started out a year ago with a 12g Aquapod. Everything went amazingly well with that tank and it was a great learning experience. Around 3 months ago I upgraded to a 34g Solana. I am loving this tank and the extra room. Here's a recent FTS of my tank:

DSCF1702.jpg
 
Sweet tank! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!! I used to mainly hang around other forums before I found this place and guess what...............I hardly ever go back now. I love it here. I'm sure you will too. Great to have you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new