Hello from Lewis Center, Ohio

MentalDragon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Lewis Center, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all... I am a born again reefer. I've been in the hobby off and on for about 16 years.

I was actually brought to this site by searching for the My Miami Chalice Auction ... lol.

Anyways... after browsing through, it looks like this is a nice site.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Glad your here!! Kick your shoes off! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new