Hello from Long Beach, Ca

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaltyKoi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SaltyKoi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
10
Location
Long Beach
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am Roy. I am kinda new to the forum. I signed up a year or so ago but never posted anything. Sooooo. Here I am. I currently just set up my new tank. It's a 14r from Eco systems. I have had a series of adventures in the hobby from fowlr to full reef and also a frag system. I got rid of everything due to money a year or so ago but I am slowly getting back in. Hello everyone.
 
Welcome to posting!! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new