Hello from Mass

  • Thread starter Thread starter eaze333
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

eaze333

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Location
Chelmsford, Ma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the forum and I just wanted to say hello from Massachusetts!! I Have a 75 gallon mixed that has been up and running for about 2 years
 
Welcome to R2R! 1smile1 Care to tell us a bit more about you tank or to share some pics?
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Thanks everyone!
I have a mixed reef going on at the moment. I am really enjoy the hobby, it's got me hooked! He is a current tank shot. A little disorder at the moment, I have been trying to do some remodeling here and there
IMAG0195.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new