Hello from Middle Georgia!

  • Thread starter Thread starter J.B.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

J.B.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Warner Robins, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know, I know...there's some confusion with the title of this thread and my avatar. I'm a proud Texan living in Georgia due to my final military assignment. I retired out of uniform 5 years ago, but continue to serve as a civil servant, here in GA.

Anyway, keep hearing good things about these forums, so decided to join and see what's up. Currently have 5 tanks running, 125g FW African Cichlid community, 75g SW reef, 60g FW planted, 45g SW reef, and a 5½g SW nano-reef.

Look forward to spending some time around here, reading and sharing with the community.
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
I am from North Ga! :)
 
Welcome to R2R! Sound like you have some cool tanks to keep you busy. Can't wait to see some pics!
 
Here's a few pics of my fishroom for now...I'll have to post more about the SW ones individually, later.

DSC05745.jpg


DSC05743.jpg


DSC05744.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Your fish room looks great!!!
 
Very nice pics! Lots of tanks and all looking good! I have relatives that live in Warner Robbins. And I just built a large water storage tank on the base down there about 15 months ago.
 
Thanks for the welcome, skinz78 and the reminder for the membership drive. I posted in the thread last night, and have to say again, it's an awesome gesture by the forum to present such an opportunity for new members...thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new