Hello from Midland, MI

  • Thread starter Thread starter cbau45
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cbau45

I like to reef!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Midland, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum but not new to SW. I've been in the SW hobby for about 2yrs now and before that I have almost 10yrs experience with FW.

-Craig
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new