Hello from minneapolis

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shawn D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shawn D

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
166
Reaction score
148
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello new to this site. I had a 90 gallon rr aga w octopus nw 200 skimmer, 4 t5s. Recently took it all down:sure:. No work and want to move to a new house. So it was a good time to sell. Now just doing research to hopefully do a 120 4' tank next. So nice to meet everyone.
 
Welcome to R2R! Hope work finds you soon my friend.
 
Hi Shawn, I hope you can join us on www.tcmas.org *Its the Twin Cities reefers group* We aren't pot smokers just in case your wondering...;)
 
thanks max, still cant believe you had to get rid of your big tank, wish I had a chance to see it in person.
 
thanks everybody. And to you nano. Since I got this site from one of your post on tcmas. Hoping to see some of those great corals I always hear about now. Not that I have a tank to put them in.....:)
 
well seems i cant post a new tread yet so Ill try here. Running out of ideas. Anyone looking for a carpenter in the twin cities area? 10+ years experience. I can email resume. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new