Hello from Montgomery County TN.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2013
Messages
63
Reaction score
14
Location
Palmyra , TN.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all I have just recently got back into salty tanks ...I have just started my 60 gallon acrylic about 4 months ago (pic) I have been enjoying aquariums for 30 years . I currently and over the last few years have been keeping Discus and Tang Africans . I no longer keep any African cichlids ( they are kind of nuts don't you think?) just alot of discus and am about to start my 130 gallon oceanic with a large sump system . I will have alot of questions for you "saltfolks" so I am glad I found this site , everyone seems very knowledgable and friendly . Jim
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 144
Welcome, this is most definitely the friendliest and helpful forum!
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi Jim!! Welcome to R2R!! Nice lookin' reef you got going there! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new