Hello From N.E. Michigan

  • Thread starter Thread starter CySlyde
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CySlyde

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, Names Mike and I am a cellular tower technician from North Eastern Michigan.

I currently have a very poor excuse of a 29gal temporary tank. I am in the process of rebuilding my 65gal reef that was damaged in my last move... I plan on doing it right this time... or at least better then it was last time.
 
Welcome, if you need help you came to the right place.
 
Hi Mike and welcome to R2R! Of course we are here for you. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new