Hello from NC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pitviper
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pitviper

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. Im from NC and pretty new to saltwater. I currently have a 20 long running with 20+ lbs of live rock, live sand bed, 1 false perc, 1 falco hawkfish, cuc with hermits and snails, and some kind of zoa's. I am also setting up a 90g reef. Looking forward to sharing the build with everyone and learning all that I can about all these amazing critters.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Brian_e I am 10mins from your house. I'm the guy that came over with Tommy last weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new