Hello from Nevada!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaun9801
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shaun9801

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Henderson, Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I am an experienced reefer, have a mixed little reef currently, and look forward to getting to know a few people on R2R. I hear there are lots of cool people here. I am currently in Las Vegas, but plan on moving out of state this summer.

Current tank!!
2510CC82-B96A-497B-BFFC-83559026B33E-7731-0000115E773D89C7.jpg

Old tank taken down in 2010.
IMG_0357.jpg
 
Hi, welcome to R2R!! Gorgeous tank!! :)
 
Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay with us!! Great lookin' reef you got there!! Nice and full! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new