Hello from New Jersey

Boogie Man

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Manahawkin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my names Jeff. I joined this site in september. I don't always have a lot of time to post especially belonging to a few sites lol. I live in Manahawkin, New Jersey. I have a 56 gal. and a 29 gal.biocube. I have been in and out of the hobby for 20+ years but I have never gotten this involved with saltwater until this year. I love talking about this awesome hobby and I am always willing to lend a hand to those who need it. I hope to get to know a few of you. I will post pics of my tanks as soon as I can. Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas Jeff:bigsmile:
 

Attachments

  • tank 13.jpg
    tank 13.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 137
  • tank 14.jpg
    tank 14.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 132

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new