Hello from New Jersey!

  • Thread starter Thread starter zebe00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

zebe00

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Location
Woolwich Township, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not new to reefs, but this is my first online reef community! I have 10 years experience, on my third tank, and always looking to learn and/or help out!

Picture 008.jpg
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R a place full of great people and great info From the looks of it you have a pretty nice tank


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
I am not new to reefs, but this is my first online reef community! I have 10 years experience, on my third tank, and always looking to learn and/or help out!

Picture 008.jpg
Welcome! formerly from NW jersey now in Eastern NC, tons of info here.
gea
 
New Jersey is well represented. Welcome to the mix at R2R!
 
Woohoo!!! Another person from NJ and southern NJ as well!!!! :)
 
Wow we are your first online reefing forum? Very cool and thank you! Welcome!
 
Awesome!! So great to have you on R2R!! Love the pic!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new