Hello from New York State

  • Thread starter Thread starter roc5288
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

roc5288

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
136
Reaction score
15
Location
Ellenville NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys. My name is Stan. I have been in the hobby for about 7 years now, I currently have a 120g mixed reef, 34g solana mixed reef.

I have been checking out this site for a few month now.

Seams very friendly knowledgeable here. Thought it was time to say hello.

Will try and post some pic's soon.
 
Thank you for the welcome. I have a pair of platinum clowns in my solana and a female black & white with a male black ice in the 120g.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome to R2R Stan!!! Being in the hobby for seven years I am sure you will be a great help to people that need it. Can't wait to see those pics!!!
 
Nice. 2 pairs!! I have a B&W & Black Ice Pair too. I love that combo. Post yours when you get a chance.
Here is a pic of mine.
DarwinBlackIce.jpg
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi Stan! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!! Lookin' forward to seein' some pics! :D
 
Hello Stan and Welcome to R2R!! always good to see a fellow New Yorker


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new