Hello From New York (western)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Srixon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Srixon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Don and have been in the reef hobby for about 4 years now, and fresh water for over 15 years. I have a 90 gallon mixed reef with T-5 lighting, a 90 gallon sump, and a 30 gallon frag tank also with T-5 lighting. I am a member of other forums but they are local ones. I am also married with three kids and am a plumber by trade and currently work for a local municipality. Any other questions feel free to ask!
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
 
Welcome to R2R, everyone does a great job at making you feel right at home here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new