Hello from Norcal

chlwodud85

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just joined up and I'm finding great information from the site.

I currently have a 75g setup that started out few month ago.

Hope I can learn more from everyone.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome! Ask any questions you may have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new