Hello from North West Arkansas

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobbyM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You don't have any room left in the tank!

Actually After cleaning tanks today, I'm picking up a few cherry pieces from that guy I built the EcoTech powered 90 gallon. He needs a few corals cut off his valonia infested rock and he is giving me a few frags for my trouble. So, I have my inland ridding shotty.
 
How terrible! Trouble of fragging other people's corals! :) I don't feel bad for you.
 
How terrible! Trouble of fragging other people's corals! :) I don't feel bad for you.

Want me to stop by your house on the way home? Have frag saw, will travel.
 
What's up Bobby? Loki talked me into joining here too. I didn't know this is the other spot that everyone hangs out at.
 
Didn't know you were such the hotshot over here with 2k+ posts. I feel honored to come make stinky fish food with you now. Living legend lol.
 
woah! Not sure about any of that, I just ramble a lot. Much like my texts!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new