Hello from Northern California!

no, I'm friends with quite a few people in that club, good bunch of people! The club is the marine aquariust round table of Sacramento, m.a.r.s.

MARS... That's right! Yeah, I'll probably go check them.

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

If you haven't already done so you should get your entry in on this months membership drive contest. You can win a JBJ Cubey nano cube aquarium.

Check it out here:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/r2.../111605-win-cubey-contest-old-new-member.html


CUBEYCONTEST_zpsf0b1d04d.jpg



Thanks for the welcome! Hope I win the cubey! :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new