Hello from Northern California!

  • Thread starter Thread starter koz99gst
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

koz99gst

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I'm Jesse and I'm brand spanking new here on R2R. I live in NorCal but I was born and raised in Michigan. I've been reefing for about a year and hope to learn some new things and meet some good people here on R2R. I'm currently upgrading my tank and you can check out my progress here: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/member-tanks/156716-kozs-125-gallon-upgrade.html Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
 
Welcome-Aboard_zps5c315291.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new