Hello from Northern California!

GHH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
29
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a small FOWLR 20 years ago, and have kept fresh water ever since then - until now. I recently made the highly impulsive decision to buy a running 55gl reef tank on Craigslist. It needs a lot of help, but I just couldn't pass it up. I think I'll start a build thread to keep track of my journey, and I look forward to the help and support of this great community!
 
welcome33.gif
 
I had a small FOWLR 20 years ago, and have kept fresh water ever since then - until now. I recently made the highly impulsive decision to buy a running 55gl reef tank on Craigslist. It needs a lot of help, but I just couldn't pass it up. I think I'll start a build thread to keep track of my journey, and I look forward to the help and support of this great community!
Welcome ghh,
Let us know how to help
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new