Hello from NY

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you, I like to pop in every so often.
Paul
 
Paul I have seen many of your threads on RC over the years. You are an inspiration. I loved your thread on DSB's

Screenshot2010-11-22at73107PM.png
 
Welcome Paul B!

Your the only person I know of that has a reef tank older than mine (27 years). Us old schoolers have to stick together lol.
I always loved your posts at RC also.

That aiptasia zapper looks pretty cool to.

kass
 
Your the only person I know of that has a reef tank older than mine (27 years).

Thanks guys, I have amphipods older than many members here. :bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new