Hello from OC

Angels 2010

Wrasse-a-holic
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2009
Messages
318
Reaction score
42
Location
Brea, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I'm new here and hoping to make this my new forum home. I'm currently out of work on disability so will probably spend a lot of time here. Thanks for having me. Dave
 
Welcome to R2R Dave! It's a great place to spend a LOT of time. I am out of work with a broken foot so I have spent a whole lot time here. Again, welcome and enjoy.

Dave and Lisa
 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Dave, sorry to hear about the foot. Hope it's better soon.
Been browsing and loving the site already. Looks like I will probably hang a while. One question, my tank is up and running for 8 years now, can i do a similar type thread as abuild thread somewhere? thansk, dave
 
oh, yeah and please forgive my typing as my right hand is in a cast right now, thanks...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new