Hello from Ontario, Canada!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bringer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
BB6F30F1-BE06-499F-A985-564111062769.gif
 
Welcome to the community and we’re glad you joined us !!
 
Hey Everyone,

First time poster, long time lurker. I've always been a big fan of aquariums but always believed that saltwater tanks were nearly impossible to maintain and exceptionally expensive to get up and running. I took a dive down the reef keeping rabbithole in early 2019 and quickly learned that my previous assumptions were (mostly) inaccurate. So, I bought myself a 50 gallon system with a 40 gallon rimless cube up top and a 10 gallon sump down below in February.

I've watched a lot of video content and managed to get everything successfully cycled, added fish and coral, and have even had some levels of success. There have also been a few setbacks along the way - sick fish, cyano outbreaks, jumpers...

I've come to love the hobby and spend a great deal of time ensuring that I am sticking to a regular maintenance routine. Really looking forward to joining the R2R community and learning from the wealth of expertise here - cheers!

IMG_0578.JPG l68lFyitQrOWxKzL+D72ag.jpg

Great to have you as part of the R2R Family....Welcome....Explore...Learn....Share
 
@JoshH look! Another Canadian. :)

:eek::eek:

Alright this is just getting out of hand here, there are too many of us now! ;Nailbiting ;Nailbiting ;Nailbiting

Welcome to R2R @Bringer !!! I hope you feel at home here and share your experiences with us. Feel free to start a build thread in the Members tanks thread and post up some pictures, boy do we love pictures!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new