Hello from Oregon

  • Thread starter Thread starter JimmyK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JimmyK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
7
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
I came upon this site while viewing another reef site. I have been in the reef hobby for some years with varying levels of success. Currently re-building my 120g 48x24x24. The display is in my family room with the sump and a live rock refugia in the garage on the back wall behind the display plumbed thru the wall. I am currently trying to decide the focus of re-build. I am leaning towards SPS and clams but researching/looking for some interesting fish/shrimp etc. Half the fun is planning right?!
Thanks all for looking.
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
i am from oregon i used to live in gresham moved to dallas tx after college. definetly some good lfs uptere oiab and upscales were couple i visit when i go up there
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Thanks all for kind welcome. As soon as I dig into the rebuild I will post some progress pics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new