Hello from Orlando

Hey WakeBoardGeek, Welcome to Reef2Reef. I'm from South Florida...lots of floridians popping up here!! So what kind of tank(s) do you have??
 
Hey WakeBoardGeek, Welcome to Reef2Reef. I'm from South Florida...lots of floridians popping up here!! So what kind of tank(s) do you have??

Thanks. I have a 90 gallon BB DT. I scaped to go after the minamalist look so i have plenty of room for coral growth. I designed this system to be a SPS dominated tank, with a select number of LPS and my wife's toadstool leather. I also have a blue carpet for the clowns.
 
Thanks. I have a 90 gallon BB DT. I scaped to go after the minamalist look so i have plenty of room for coral growth. I designed this system to be a SPS dominated tank, with a select number of LPS and my wife's toadstool leather. I also have a blue carpet for the clowns.

Sounds like a nice setup. Blue carpets are sweeet man! Any problems with it moving around or bugging other corals? Gotta get us some pics when you get time.
 
Sounds like a nice setup. Blue carpets are sweeet man! Any problems with it moving around or bugging other corals? Gotta get us some pics when you get time.

He has only moved a couple of inches and has been put for several months now. Never bugged any corals...but I did plan for him to grow so no corals are near him.
 
Hey Erik,
Welcome to the site! I think you will find plenty of very helpful people here!
Bryan
 
Hi there, new here to this site too, but had to say Welcome to another Floridian!
 
Wakeboardgeek....Welcome! You'll enjoy this site. Very helpfull!
To load a photo....click on reply. Then the secound line down the 14 th icon is "insert inmage" Click that. A popup box will open. You will see a small box that reads "Select files". I'm hope you can take it from there. If not let me know.
 
Fts
2011-03-15_19-25-20_461.jpg
 
Welcome. Enjoy the site as I have. Good people and good info. Great to have another Floridian too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new