Hello from PA

rustymiller02

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
80
Reaction score
1
Location
Pittsburgh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Adam, age 14(In November) from PA.
My Dad and I have a reef tank together, with mainly polyps but we are now getting into SPS and LPS, and we have a few fish: Orange Shoulder Tang, Aptasia-Eating Filefish, White-Face Tang, Blue Spot Jawfish, Signal Goby, and more. We started the tank around 4 years ago.
Some of our corals include:
Red People Eaters(4 Polyp)
1 Neon Green and Purple Acan
4 heads of Rainbow Acan
Yellow Polyps
Green Polyp Toadstool
and a Montipora(White)
I will upload some pictures later.

This is a shared account between my dad and I.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome! Nice to see more reefers from the Burgh...:bigsmile:

ps: Be careful with the filefish. When the aptasia are almost gone it will start munching on your lps and zoas. I had one and had to pull it after it took a couple huge chunks out of my acans.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new